Torpoint Athletic 2-0   Sidmouth Town

WEST
Dobwalls 1-0   Wendron United
Falmouth Town 4-0   St Dennis
Penryn Athletic 0-2   St Austell
Penzance 1-4   Camelford
Sticker 0-1   Bodmin Town
Wadebridge Tn 1-1   Liskeard Athletic

Was at Launceston v Dobwalls and endured a quite painful game in the cold breeze ! It was awful… looked like a dead cert 0-0 game until a mistake from the launceston defence let Dobwalls in for just about their only effort of the game. Launceston the better side and looked to play some productive football but had an off night in front of goal, A clear penalty turned down and must feel they deserved something from the game.

Launceston poor after some good recent games and Dobwalls going backwards after a good start to the season.

6 hours ago, rocky170267 said:

Was at Launceston v Dobwalls and endured a quite painful game in the cold breeze ! It was awful… looked like a dead cert 0-0 game until a mistake from the launceston defence let Dobwalls in for just about their only effort of the game. Launceston the better side and looked to play some productive football but had an off night in front of goal, A clear penalty turned down and must feel they deserved something from the game.

Launceston poor after some good recent games and Dobwalls going backwards after a good start to the season.

What's happened to the waltz ?

The difference to the team Dave is Joe Stone ex G player since hes come in St Dennis have improved so much hope they can stay in this league and continue there fine form next year .Newquay on a downward slide no wonder with all the players they have lost bad decision letting Aaran Dilley got to St Austell 

55 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

The difference to the team Dave is Joe Stone ex G player since hes come in St Dennis have improved so much hope they can stay in this league and continue there fine form next year .Newquay on a downward slide no wonder with all the players they have lost bad decision letting Aaran Dilley got to St Austell 

Joe was at st Dennis before he went godolphin Steve,for a clumsy giant he's been really good for us these past 2 games 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

I was at game last nite could be double digits if it wasn harry in goal. Peppermints really struggling for players even Craig has to play last night. Fallens leaves newquay they will be in mess worrying for future 

1 hour ago, Cornishfootyfanatic said:

I was at game last nite could be double digits if it wasn harry in goal. Peppermints really struggling for players even Craig has to play last night. Fallens leaves newquay they will be in mess worrying for future 

You reap what you sow.

5 hours ago, Cornishfootyfanatic said:

Newquay keeper pulled off several fantastic saves last night,he certainly done his bit in keeping the scoreline down.

Just got home from Callington v Launceston  and WOW ! What a night of entertainment that was ! The referee was excellent in my opinion and was constantly engaging with the players throughout the game. What a shame that the players continue to let themselves down from start to finish. I Lost count of the amount of bookings that I saw tonight to be honest. I think it was 5 yellows to Callington and 3 to Launceston as well as 3 Red cards (all Cally) 

The game was very competitive although the quality of football during the first half was quite poor the half ended on level terms 1-1

The second half began with a distinct improvement in the quality of football from both teams, still the bookings were coming thick and fast. The winning goal came with just about 15 minutes left of play and Launceston held on for the three points which was hardly surprising as Callington were reduced to 9 men and also lost their manager(I think) to red cards. 
I cannot wait for the return game on Good Friday at Pennygillam 11am

should be another cracker if Callington have any players left to select

Quality of football 5/10

Entertainmrnt 9/10

The callington massive (pretend f troop) were Amazing throughout

Having a go at the Launceston manager (Harteta) throughout and not realising that he’s probably coached most of them over the years was so funny 😂 

3 minutes ago, rocky170267 said:

Just got home from Callington v Launceston  and WOW ! What a night of entertainment that was ! The referee was excellent in my opinion and was constantly engaging with the players throughout the game. What a shame that the players continue to let themselves down from start to finish. I Lost count of the amount of bookings that I saw tonight to be honest. I think it was 5 yellows to Callington and 3 to Launceston as well as 3 Red cards (all Cally) 

The game was very competitive although the quality of football during the first half was quite poor the half ended on level terms 1-1

The second half began with a distinct improvement in the quality of football from both teams, still the bookings were coming thick and fast. The winning goal came with just about 15 minutes left of play and Launceston held on for the three points which was hardly surprising as Callington were reduced to 9 men and also lost their manager(I think) to red cards. 
I cannot wait for the return game on Good Friday at Pennygillam 11am

should be another cracker if Callington have any players left to select

Quality of football 5/10

Entertainmrnt 9/10

The callington massive (pretend f troop) were Amazing throughout

Having a go at the Launceston manager (Harteta) throughout and not realising that he’s probably coached most of them over the years was so funny 😂 

Great derby win for the Lanson boys. Came from a goal down, largely kept their heads and deserved the 3 points. Luke Brown gave the hosts the lead with a tidy finish following a shot that hit the upright. The  Waltz looped a header that crazily dropped into the net when it looked like it was going over. 1-1 at HT was fair. The winning goal about 5 minutes from time was a ricocheted clearance that came off Shae Cardiff to give the Clarets victory.  They got better as the game went on.

The footballing quality may have been low, but hats off to the ref for an excellent game and the courage to issue red cards. Frankly the 'robust' Cally playing style and constant chirping at the officials from the home bench was not a welcome spectacle. 3 red cards, including one from the bench, amplifies what I am saying. That said, there could have been a Lanson red card early on too.

The Callington Red Brigade....... oh dear.... F-Troop wannabees.......you need more than about 10 kids to match  the fabled Bickland faithful. Still it all added to the amusement on a night of high incident and entertainment.

Decent crowd and the win testament to the Clarets marked improvement this season.

Dobwalls 1 Wendron 0

What a cracking game of football, both sides went for it from the start and produced some great football.

The visitors had the advantage of playing down the slope in the first half but couldn't breakdown the hosts defence and were themselves put under pressure but neither goalkeeper was seriously tested.

The second half saw Dobwalls pressing forward and Wendron counter attacking, it looked like a draw was on the cards until a well worked move and a pinpoint cross found Danny Zallick at the far post who slotted home from an acute angle for the only goal of the game.

The game was well refereed although to be fair there was very few issues that needed dealing with.

Best of luck to Wendron for the Senior Cup Final.