Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Senior Cup Final (colours)

Have the team colours for the CS Cup final been decided yet? as I see Falmouth have 3  (x77) coaches filled and a 4th.almost so it would be a shame to see all that yellow and black with the team in their Away kit.

I see The Falmouth Marine Band halso havre a coach plus Wendron  on the A390

Hoping Mr.Lafferty has lots of room at The Britannia staging post lol plus plenty of bar staff and spuds .

Got to share it around the mid-cornwall clubs to please the neutral/floating supporters. Quality of the ground is clearly not a factor. Proof? How many finals have Falmouth, Helston, Penzance, Mousehole hosted in the last 30 years? How many for Bodmin, St Blazey, St Austell, Wadebridge etc?

Maybe they should make the neutrals travel now and again to share things around a bit. Especially as the grounds in West Cornwall are some of the best in the county.

14 hours ago, The Town Man said:

Got to share it around the mid-cornwall clubs to please the neutral/floating supporters. Quality of the ground is clearly not a factor. Proof? How many finals have Falmouth, Helston, Penzance, Mousehole hosted in the last 30 years? How many for Bodmin, St Blazey, St Austell, Wadebridge etc?

Maybe they should make the neutrals travel now and again to share things around a bit. Especially as the grounds in West Cornwall are some of the best in the county.

I'm hoping Falmouth is a typo 😁