Cornwall Football Forum

Deacs and Rappo Podcast

Sat here listening to the new Podcast and Deacs and Rappo where taking about Newquays new striker well i watch there matches and i have not seen any new striker they got a young lad called Conor Wharton and Connor McCarthy who has been playing as centre forward hes from the Newquay Academy but dont think he will play for the 1st team when the season starts hes good but not that good ,but they do have a player called Rhys Hooper and he is very good 1 to watch but the player i have liked watching in pre season is the young lad Noah Teagle  red haired midfield dynamo bit like Billy Bremner he is really good and the 3 ex Penryn lads are different class .Picture is of Rhys Hooper 

Love listening to the Podcast and look forward to listening throughout the season hope you have the new G manager Harry Pope on your show could be fun at the G this year between him and the officials 

DSCN1502.JPG

Be interesting to hear Dave and Rappos thoughts on Darren Gilbert’s involvement at Liskeard. If they’re competing as they should be this season then surely he is going to find it hard to be stuck with the reserve team. I’d imagine the club would love to have him involved with the first team too. Should Lee Mann be watching over his shoulder? Maybe they can get the inside scoop from JC!

10 hours ago, LaLaL said:

Be interesting to hear Dave and Rappos thoughts on Darren Gilbert’s involvement at Liskeard. If they’re competing as they should be this season then surely he is going to find it hard to be stuck with the reserve team. I’d imagine the club would love to have him involved with the first team too. Should Lee Mann be watching over his shoulder? Maybe they can get the inside scoop from JC!

Believe Jon Colenzo and Darren Gilbert had a working relationship previously with St Cleer, and that Gilby took a few training sessions . Not sure of how formal an arrangement this is, but which club wouldn't want someone with his CV involved?

37 minutes ago, JonColenzo said:

Obviously this forum is for opinions but i struggle to see the point in participating in conversations with people like the clown above! I’d love to read your football CV as you certainly seem to know more than everybody else.

And that is just my opinion.

Sorry Jon, no offence intended.

13 hours ago, LaLaL said:

Really don’t need to look over my shoulder as it’s one big Family at Liskeard So good to have someone like Darren to bounce ideas off also his time isn’t wasted anymore on players that want money and waste his time, he is doing a fantastic job alongside Aaron and JC bring youngsters through. To help liskeard, Harvey Mullis Finn Bartlett already turning into top SWPL players and some other cracking lads coming through. 

why don’t you come down tomorrow night say hello and I am sure you’ll be able to ask Darren yourself aswell 👍💙😉

On 01/08/2022 at 12:40, LeeMann said:

Really don’t need to look over my shoulder as it’s one big Family at Liskeard So good to have someone like Darren to bounce ideas off also his time isn’t wasted anymore on players that want money and waste his time, he is doing a fantastic job alongside Aaron and JC bring youngsters through. To help liskeard, Harvey Mullis Finn Bartlett already turning into top SWPL players and some other cracking lads coming through. 

why don’t you come down tomorrow night say hello and I am sure you’ll be able to ask Darren yourself aswell 👍💙😉

Can’t be long now surely 👀

On 01/08/2022 at 12:40, LeeMann said:

The one big happy family didn't last long 🤔