Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin stay top

Back from watching another brilliant team display from this G team , the 1ST half was slow and i thought DOBWALLS where the better side but the G WENT 1-0 up against the run of play from Josh Margetts and it stayed that at HT the 2nd the G where simply brilliant and Ollie Patterson who had a hell of a game tonight put the G 2-0 UP . 

Then it was Supersub Ben Colqhoun to come off the bench and he didnt dissapoint again scoring 2 more goals so Ben Has got 4 goals from the bench in 2 goals ,Ben is looking so much fitter than he has done in the past and give him a sniff of goal and he scores that hat trick isnt far away . 

Kelvyn Fyneboy was his usual briliant self i think he is a real great player and always plays with a smile on his face and has a joke with the G players hes just a nice bloke as well as Toby Chapman who asked how i was i was going to say shit but he wouldnt want to hear my problems but hes a lovely lad and it was great to see him again after a long time and i hope that person who racially abused him is banned from St AUSTELLL for life hes 1 of the nicest people around so is Ben at the G hes a genuine really nice lad . 

I would like to apolgise to the G for leaving before the end but my eyes where beginning to get bad thanks to having so much Radiotherapy after the  2 bouts of Cancer but it did save my life and i never have had Chaemo cant see me bald really . Sorry G but you where brilliant again a more battling performance than against Launceston 

Ok on to my of the match 2 for me for the G TONIGHT OLLIE PATTERSON brilliant display but also to TIERNAN BERTRAND what a performance young man you are a hell of a player . and for DOBWALLS KELVYN FYNEBOY worked hard all night . 

The ref i thought was very fussy tonight stop start match all evening but overall he was ok 

Well G 6 POINTS Already cant be bad .4-0 When i left Margetts Patterson and Ben with 2 

Would like to wish Dobwalls all the best for the season they do have some good players there especially Kelvyn , Toby and Danny and the Captain Billy Westlake 

Thankyou Toby for your kind words and Ben for just being a genuine nice bloke My Amanda use to say you was nice when you went in the Shell garage where she worked i miss her so much dont know what i would do without my local football and the nice people i meet .

Nearly forgot up the road tmmrw night to watch Newquay vs Wendron think it will be a cracker of a game and will see another lovely person Newquays goalie Harry lovely bloke .

I will be able to watch the whole match tmmrw night being its on my doorstep literally . 

Ok night everyone 

12 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Back from watching another brilliant team display from this G team , the 1ST half was slow and i thought DOBWALLS where the better side but the G WENT 1-0 up against the run of play from Josh Margetts and it stayed that at HT the 2nd the G where simply brilliant and Ollie Patterson who had a hell of a game tonight put the G 2-0 UP . 

Then it was Supersub Ben Colqhoun to come off the bench and he didnt dissapoint again scoring 2 more goals so Ben Has got 4 goals from the bench in 2 goals ,Ben is looking so much fitter than he has done in the past and give him a sniff of goal and he scores that hat trick isnt far away . 

Kelvyn Fyneboy was his usual briliant self i think he is a real great player and always plays with a smile on his face and has a joke with the G players hes just a nice bloke as well as Toby Chapman who asked how i was i was going to say shit but he wouldnt want to hear my problems but hes a lovely lad and it was great to see him again after a long time and i hope that person who racially abused him is banned from St AUSTELLL for life hes 1 of the nicest people around so is Ben at the G hes a genuine really nice lad . 

I would like to apolgise to the G for leaving before the end but my eyes where beginning to get bad thanks to having so much Radiotherapy after the  2 bouts of Cancer but it did save my life and i never have had Chaemo cant see me bald really . Sorry G but you where brilliant again a more battling performance than against Launceston 

Ok on to my of the match 2 for me for the G TONIGHT OLLIE PATTERSON brilliant display but also to TIERNAN BERTRAND what a performance young man you are a hell of a player . and for DOBWALLS KELVYN FYNEBOY worked hard all night . 

The ref i thought was very fussy tonight stop start match all evening but overall he was ok 

Well G 6 POINTS Already cant be bad .4-0 When i left Margetts Patterson and Ben with 2 

Would like to wish Dobwalls all the best for the season they do have some good players there especially Kelvyn , Toby and Danny and the Captain Billy Westlake 

Thankyou Toby for your kind words and Ben for just being a genuine nice bloke My Amanda use to say you was nice when you went in the Shell garage where she worked i miss her so much dont know what i would do without my local football and the nice people i meet .

Nearly forgot up the road tmmrw night to watch Newquay vs Wendron think it will be a cracker of a game and will see another lovely person Newquays goalie Harry lovely bloke .

I will be able to watch the whole match tmmrw night being its on my doorstep literally . 

Ok night everyone 

Great report Steve most importantly glad to hear your still getting out and about to watch football. Just about to start more chemo myself after surgery next week. Good luck maybe meet you at a g game sometime

Good Luck with your treatment Cornish Legend with your treatment i had my treatment up Bristol Hospital for my Prostate and Kidney Cancer the operation on my kidney was done by a robot called The DaVinchi machine i was the 1st to be operated on by  a robot it went well and they removed half of my kidney i was in hospital for 10 days and loved it there the food was amazing . You take care mate i was lucky i never had Chaemo but lots of Radiotherapy and it all went well .

Be great to meet up at a G MATCH sometime im always wind rain or snow under my tree with my loyal companion , maybe we could compare scars from our surgery then you can say you was attacked by a Giant White Shark off the Cornish Coast 

All the best for your surgery and Chaemo just think of getting back out there watching local footy its what helped me get through the hard times