Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth are busy again in the transfer market

Guest Postie Pidge

Haha yeh! I knew Steve was going to get him signed but had the match been played yesterday, Ben's name would have been in the Torpoint line up!

I got the impression a couple of weeks ago you were a bit of a Falmouth fan, but obviously not.

Otherwise you would have already known that Gardner is a midfielder and has already played for Town in their last league game. Taken from the Packet ..... "The free kick was taken by new signing from Clyst Rovers, Lloyd Gardner, a young midfielder who showed a few nice touches during the game."

However, your prayers have been answered in that Ben Davies is a striker. Mind you, strikers so far this season haven't exactly had a good time for Falmouth Town have they! Apart from Bowks that is!

Dave, What sort of rubbish Are you talking I have not been at Falmouth for several weeks, because of family comitments & I have not been to well,

I was hoping to attend last Saterday but the game got called Off,

You may change sides to suit yourself, but a true Falmouth fan would never be anything but a Falmouth fan, & of course a Hammers fan,

Hammers

:angry2::glare::c: :c:

Dave, What sort of rubbish Are you talking I have not been at Falmouth for several weeks, because of family comitments & I have not been to well,

I was hoping to attend last Saterday but the game got called Off,

You may change sides to suit yourself, but a true Falmouth fan would never be anything but a Falmouth fan, & of course a Hammers fan,

Hammers

:angry2::glare::c::c:

hope you all right mate :o

Guest Man on the Post

Can Postie Pidge tell us how many players have appeared for Falmouth 1st team in the last two seasons? Wonder if it's anywhere near the record, whatever that is. :unsure: I wouldn't like to deal with all that paperwork. :rolleyes:

Could be a reaction to the run of four consecutive defeats which was last seen in Sept 03, but more probably Steve M is getting a healthy squad in place, up and running before Pre Season.

With extra Preliminary Rounds of FA competitions dated in August, Falmouth have been found wanting in early season of late and the success starved club is long overdue for silverware.

Players used by Falmouth Town 1st team

2007/08 26 so far this season

2006/07 43

2005/06 34

2004/05 32

2003/04 52

2002/03 33

2001-02 ?? (Pidge)

2000-01 34

Guest Postie Pidge

Is he? People are spreading rumours and Falmouth have not put seven days in for any Tavistock player this season - just wanting to clear that up.