Cornwall Football Forum

Transfer rumours/targets for NLS

Craze

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

Pedro Borges and Joe O'Connor at Exeter City were two that I heard were likely to go out on loan once the transfer window closes tonight.

Literally know nothing about either.

Have we still got that random link up with Nott'm Forest going?

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Craze said:

Shane White left the club

Heard rumours about this a few weeks ago, and that he was talking to a pair of Southern League clubs (probably not too difficult to guess their identities). Apparently,felt that at 33 he wanted to be playing every week. Given how stretched Truro are for numbers at the moment, surprised he was allowed to go. Must mean that Paul Wotton has players coming in ahead of the weekend.

16 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Parkway could certainly do with him . Rose at the back hasn’t been great and I believe carrying another injury. No cover back there at all so he come in as a definite starter.  I’m sure Tiverton are in the mix for him tho. 

Tiverton would be unlikely in my opinion, all does not seem well behind the scenes there.

Shane White would be a really good signing for Parkway. Bags of experience with succesful step 3 sides,  can play pretty much anywhere across defence or midfield. Would slot into a back 3 and release Mikey Williams to play further forward.

• 3 months later...