Cornwall Football Forum

Meeting up with management!

Enjoyed listening to this and look forward to visiting new home of TCFC next time I visit Cornwall.

Question for you Dave - why did you take a bag in the ground in your words with ‘nothing in it’ ? 

1 hour ago, Leroy said:

Enjoyed listening to this and look forward to visiting new home of TCFC next time I visit Cornwall.

Question for you Dave - why did you take a bag in the ground in your words with ‘nothing in it’ ? 

Yes when I listened back I did wonder! “With nothing suspicious in it” would have been better wouldn’t it!

4 hours ago, Graham Martin said:

I can't access it unfortunately. 

Strange why not - just go onto any podcast platform and search for “Cornish Soccer talking football!”

Nearly spat my wine out when Gareth Davies said that Tiverton had signed Dylan Jones from Parkway.  Not sure if he is aware that it's not that Dylan Jones playing for them, their Dylan Jones is a Welsh winger that they signed from Cinderford. 

3 minutes ago, Ian Pethick said:

Nearly spat my wine out when Gareth Davies said that Tiverton had signed Dylan Jones from Parkway.  Not sure if he is aware that it's not that Dylan Jones playing for them, their Dylan Jones is a Welsh winger that they signed from Cinderford. 

Oh well!