Sunday 18 August 
Winchester City 0-2   Gosport Borough

DIVISION ONE SOUTH

Saturday 17 August     
Cinderford Town        1-2        Bashley

FA CUP
Barnstaple Town        4-1       Falmouth Town
Mousehole            2-2        Willand Rovers

Parkway 1-1.  Listening to game on Havant radio channel it sounded like parkway have escaped with a good point thank to Luke McCormick who must have pulled off 6-7 magnificent goal stopping saves 3 in the last 5 mins to save save the point after parkway went ahead early. .
Parkway missing a few so will be happy to get point on the board after a few loses. 

6 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Parkway 1-1.  Listening to game on Havant radio channel it sounded like parkway have escaped with a good point thank to Luke McCormick who must have pulled off 6-7 magnificent goal stopping saves 3 in the last 5 mins to save save the point after parkway went ahead early. .
Parkway missing a few so will be happy to get point on the board after a few loses. 

Listened to it as well. James Watt-Barciela got the goal in the first half, a summer signing I know little about beyond him playing for (I think) Ottery St Mary in the SWPL last season. Hopefully a sign that Chris McPhee can uncover and develop hidden gems.

Superb away point from a stretched squad missing Ryan Brett, Callum Hall and the Garside brothers, gets Parkway off the mark against a side that many think will be play off contenders.

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 17 & Sunday 18 August 2024

Barnstaple Town 4 - 1 Falmouth Town

That’s two Step 4 clubs dispatched by Barnstaple in the FA Cup. 

Anyone got a match report as i would have thought F-Troop faithful would have expected a straightforward win.

2 hours ago, Ian Pethick said:

Listened to it as well. James Watt-Barciela got the goal in the first half, a summer signing I know little about beyond him playing for (I think) Ottery St Mary in the SWPL last season. Hopefully a sign that Chris McPhee can uncover and develop hidden gems.

Superb away point from a stretched squad missing Ryan Brett, Callum Hall and the Garside brothers, gets Parkway off the mark against a side that many think will be play off contenders.

Not the sort of comments or publicity I knew would come with posting McCormick as man o match. I guess the club will have ti accept it. He kept them in the game  today and is probably the best Keeper in the south west. 

27 minutes ago, Leroy said:

Barnstaple Town 4 - 1 Falmouth Town

That’s two Step 4 clubs dispatched by Barnstaple in the FA Cup. 

Anyone got a match report as i would have thought F-Troop faithful would have expected a straightforward win.

Barnstaple are flying and the surprise package this season. 
keats , parry and Rodgers will cause loads of teams issues.