Hampton & Richmond Boro   2-3   Worthing
Hemel Hempstead Town   4-2   Bath City
Slough Town   1-0   Weymouth
Tonbridge Angels   1-0   Salisbury
Torquay United   1-1    Aveley
Truro City   2-1   Chelmsford City
Welling United   1-3   Chesham United
Weston-super-Mare   3-2   Hornchurch

City dramatically improved after the substitutions. I thought they played too much long ball stuff, someone should point out they’ve got a new pitch.

At the moment, there’s barely any point in mowing it, the ball spends so much time in the air.

On another unrelated topic. There was some quality parenting skills on show today. The eastern stand seems to be the place of choice for a gaggle of foul mouthed 8 to 10 year olds. Perhaps the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!! Hopefully the club a grip on it, not my idea of atmosphere.

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 31 August 2024
2 hours ago, Mrgreen said:

City dramatically improved after the substitutions. I thought they played too much long ball stuff, someone should point out they’ve got a new pitch.

At the moment, there’s barely any point in mowing it, the ball spends so much time in the air.

On another unrelated topic. There was some quality parenting skills on show today. The eastern stand seems to be the place of choice for a gaggle of foul mouthed 8 to 10 year olds. Perhaps the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!! Hopefully the club a grip on it, not my idea of atmosphere.

Club has plenty of stewards, so they should police that and take any unaccompanied kids to their parents, threaten to ban them AND their kids. If they belong to any Club players or Officials, then a WORD should be enough. I'm with Mrgreen on the issue of parenting skills....!

2 hours ago, Tom Trust said:

Club has plenty of stewards, so they should police that and take any unaccompanied kids to their parents, threaten to ban them AND their kids. If they belong to any Club players or Officials, then a WORD should be enough. I'm with Mrgreen on the issue of parenting skills....!

I noticed 1 club  Poole town have actually raised the age to 16 for  anyone unaccompanied by an adult due to issue with young supporters at the club. .  
Might be what Truro will need to look at.