Cornwall Football Forum

Lineup lists and player stats for the veterans league on full time website

Good morning, does anyone know what happened to the lineup lists and player stats for the veterans league on the full time website? They would always be showing the season before last. Then, last season there were very little lineups showing and the same (obviously) with the player stats. I can see this year has started in a similar fashion, with many lineups not showing, often for both teams. I did ask a gentleman who runs a vets team last season and he said it was to do with whoever is running the page, as they always uploaded the lineups and scorers etc but they were never shown on the full time website.

I know the veterans league stats may not seem as important to some, but it would be great to see the lineups and stats on there again this season.

As someone whose club always sends in a team sheet, I couldn't agree more.

I don't see why we can't send in teamsheets using Full Time as almost all other leagues do. They are then published almost immediately without someone on the league committee having to copy them in. If necessary, they can be checked for eligibility etc then.

16 minutes ago, AJW said:

As someone whose club always sends in a team sheet, I couldn't agree more.

I don't see why we can't send in teamsheets using Full Time as almost all other leagues do. They are then published almost immediately without someone on the league committee having to copy them in. If necessary, they can be checked for eligibility etc then.

Well said. Is there anyone on here that could pass this on, please? Would be great to have the lineups and stats back on there for all the players (and fans!) to see, as before. I know the season before last, they would be showing within a few hours, most game weeks. 

10 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Probably best for your team secretary to discuss the situation with the league secretary. Protocol and all that 👍

Yeah, I’ll pass it on. It affects all the teams, as you can see with the lack of lineups each game week. There’s only one team’s lineup showing on the Western Division Veterans League after game week 1 of fixtures. That’s Newquay. The other 7 team’s lineups aren’t showing at all. It is also odd that a random team or two would show when nearly all are uploading them after the game? That shows that someone is entering the lineups for a couple of teams but not the rest, I’m assuming? You’d understand if it was no teams ever showing. 

• 2 weeks later...

im helping  run Porthleven Vets this season and have no idea where i even get teamsheets from or who to submit the result to.  Sent emails, texts and tried calling the contact number i have for the league with no answer.   Think all teams should be submitting their teamsheets to the league, never had this problem before when i was involved with helping run a vets team.

On 14/09/2024 at 13:24, Dave Deacon said:

Who’s the League Secretary?

Tony Wright,he's involved with clays vets,founder,sponsor,millionaire twice over and a general nice guy 

On 05/09/2024 at 08:57, Red, White & Black said:

Yeah, I’ll pass it on. It affects all the teams, as you can see with the lack of lineups each game week. There’s only one team’s lineup showing on the Western Division Veterans League after game week 1 of fixtures. That’s Newquay. The other 7 team’s lineups aren’t showing at all. It is also odd that a random team or two would show when nearly all are uploading them after the game? That shows that someone is entering the lineups for a couple of teams but not the rest, I’m assuming? You’d understand if it was no teams ever showing. 

At Newquay we have a lady that puts it on social media for all to see

13 hours ago, Dave Grose said:

Tony Wright,he's involved with clays vets,founder,sponsor,millionaire twice over and a general nice guy 

At Newquay we have a lady that puts it on social media for all to see

Thanks for the reply. I can see Newquays lineup is the only one showing again for yesterday’s round of fixtures, with their scorers and the minutes scored (15-0! 😮). I thought that a clubs representative uploads the lineup and scorers to the full time website to then be approved by the leagues secretary? I didn’t think they’d take them from clubs social media pages but it does appear that it’s only Newquays post-match information that’s going up in the western league, on the whole.