15:00

Didcot Town    v    Westbury United
Willand Rovers    v    Cribbs

FA TROPHY
Second Rd Qualifying

Tavistock    v    North Leigh 
Exmouth Town    v    Horndean 
Mousehole    v    Falmouth Town

Parkway hammered embarrassingly 9-3 away to hungerford .  Not sure where you start with that.  
Lee Hobbs kept parkway up last season by the  skin of their  teeth with a squad 10 times better then the one McPhee built so I guess it tells you were parkway are.  Probably a mid table western league team out of their depth at present.  
doesn't get any easier with a midweek trip to Poole.  Going have to dig deep to get the heads up for that.  

13 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Parkway hammered embarrassingly 9-3 away to hungerford .  Not sure where you start with that.  
Lee Hobbs kept parkway up last season by the  skin of their  teeth with a squad 10 times better then the one McPhee built so I guess it tells you were parkway are.  Probably a mid table western league team out of their depth at present.  
doesn't get any easier with a midweek trip to Poole.  Going have to dig deep to get the heads up for that.  

How much longer will Mark Russell put up with this? 

20 minutes ago, Ian Pethick said:

How much longer will Mark Russell put up with this? 

I guess he has to see it through. He wanted to go down the youth project. And the money not there to compete I don’t think I’m this league.
But I can’t see many of the loyal fans putting up with watching this for to much longer. 
The defence isn’t good enough hasn’t been all season  the midfield is to weak and apart from Dylan jones it’s poor up front   
How crago can’t get in this team is just ridiculous 

14 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

I guess he has to see it through. He wanted to go down the youth project. And the money not there to compete I don’t think I’m this league.
But I can’t see many of the loyal fans putting up with watching this for to much longer. 
The defence isn’t good enough hasn’t been all season  the midfield is to weak and apart from Dylan jones it’s poor up front   

Chris McPhee's post match interview will make for a good watch. Doubt he'll use the word "progress" in this one...🙄

Lee Hobbs kept parkway up last season by the  skin of their  teeth with a squad 10 times better then the one McPhee built so I guess it tells you were parkway are.  Probably a mid table western league team out of their depth at present.  

Here in the US we would call this result  a ‘Right Spanking’  

5 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Difficult to go down the youth project when there is no U18 team. Highest age group is U16, all of whom are currently too young to be included in the first team.