St Merryn 3-0 North Petherwin Reserves
St Neot 1-5 Gunnislake Reserves
Speak Out United 4-2 Storm
Tregony 7-0 Indian Queens
Troon Reserves 2-1 St Just Reserves

Division Four West
Dropship Reserves 6-0 Goonhavern Reserves
Newlyn Non-Athletico Reserves 6-5 Probus Reserves

Great team performance from St dennis yesterday,good luck to Liskeard for their season.

About 40 people watching/boozing 

Was extremely hot yesterday considering the weather we're  supposed to have and either the opposition r getting younger or I'm getting older but 2nd week on the trot playing left back of a 3 man defence chasing a lad who's easily half my age is starting to ache my legs 🤣

Some new players on show today and all made/had an impact during the game,Oscar green n martyn probert n the returning ryan highhorse all played a very good part in the win. 

Charlie with a hattrick n relentless chasing down to pressure everyone in a Liskeard shirt deservedly getting m o m for a 3rd game.

Probes with a goal set up by me after he cleared my goal bound header off the line 🤣🤣.

Perry with a scuff for his goal.

Stand in skipper smudge with a goal a bit like perry's tbf.

A goal a piece for Lucas n Jake 2 of our younger players who along with Charlie have been top class quality,hopefully those goals r the first of many more from these 2.

All in all a fantastic team performance and another clean sheet for beardy in goal who has without a doubt improved the team massively as he made a couple decent saves from 1 on 1 situations with their strikers too. 

Well reffed by Mark gingell n assisted well by both linos.

On 29/09/2024 at 08:42, Dave Grose said:

Great team performance from St dennis yesterday,good luck to Liskeard for their season.

About 40 people watching/boozing 

Was extremely hot yesterday considering the weather we're  supposed to have and either the opposition r getting younger or I'm getting older but 2nd week on the trot playing left back of a 3 man defence chasing a lad who's easily half my age is starting to ache my legs 🤣

Some new players on show today and all made/had an impact during the game,Oscar green n martyn probert n the returning ryan highhorse all played a very good part in the win. 

Charlie with a hattrick n relentless chasing down to pressure everyone in a Liskeard shirt deservedly getting m o m for a 3rd game.

Probes with a goal set up by me after he cleared my goal bound header off the line 🤣🤣.

Perry with a scuff for his goal.

Stand in skipper smudge with a goal a bit like perry's tbf.

A goal a piece for Lucas n Jake 2 of our younger players who along with Charlie have been top class quality,hopefully those goals r the first of many more from these 2.

All in all a fantastic team performance and another clean sheet for beardy in goal who has without a doubt improved the team massively as he made a couple decent saves from 1 on 1 situations with their strikers too. 

Well reffed by Mark gingell n assisted well by both linos.

Quick enquiry.. is it free admission in this division? Did Pensilva last week & it was no charge. Seem to remember Liskeard started charging to watch their Reserves in the same division, unless I've got it mixed up somehow? 

2 hours ago, Uwdi Krugg said:

Quick enquiry.. is it free admission in this division? Did Pensilva last week & it was no charge. Seem to remember Liskeard started charging to watch their Reserves in the same division, unless I've got it mixed up somehow? 

Free admission from div 2 and below,we played the 3rds from Liskeard mate,basically we're the old duchy prem n the next league up would be the old ecl so technically they have a £3 charge on the gate if they bother charging.

Helps cover the ref if u have 12 people paying to watch lol

2 hours ago, Uwdi Krugg said:

Ouch.. bit steep for that level.

Especially with Labour fleecing the vulnerable.

I agree. Perhaps a rethink needed. £25 entry, no concessions, £1.50 to the clubs with the remaining £23.50 going to some landowning elite who happens to donate to the Conservative Party. I can see you’ll think that’s even more expensive than the £3. But that’s ok as long as someone’s making money out of us. 
All that said, this isn’t the place for politics so maybe just keep it for another more suitable forum 😉

55 minutes ago, Scott Foley - The Jam Tart said:

I agree. Perhaps a rethink needed. £25 entry, no concessions, £1.50 to the clubs with the remaining £23.50 going to some landowning elite who happens to donate to the Conservative Party. I can see you’ll think that’s even more expensive than the £3. But that’s ok as long as someone’s making money out of us. 
All that said, this isn’t the place for politics so maybe just keep it for another more suitable forum 😉

Get a grip, my reference was related to the second tier of the St Piran League. 

You should know by now that Politics affects almost everything in our society, including being able to watch/afford lower level non league football, which (in turn) relates to your 'toys-out-the-pram' politically laced response. 

Like I mentioned, Pensilva didn't charge when I went last week ...& plenty of folk contributed to their popular raffle instead (which was optional by the way).

53 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

I can never understand why one can go to so many lower league games and not have to pay/donate a penny. 
Clubs missing out!

There have already been a couple of nationally related Social Media Non League Site threads about Pensioners now turning to 'affordability' related methods to watch their non league club in action. It seems more and more are having to go along at half time & slip through the gate for free. I'd mention the obvious political link to this but it appears it somewhat upsets some of the more huffy members of this forum?

Pensilva in the league they r in should be charging £3 entry but their pitch is an open space so spectators can easily just walk in and watch,whereas my club has a gate for entry where we used to collect cash on arrival,pensilva could do what foxhole n nanpeen do if they feel the need to and have a person go around in the first half with a card machine n tub for money but it's finding a person willing to give up their time to do it.

5 hours ago, Uwdi Krugg said:

You should know by now that Politics affects almost everything in our society, including being able to watch/afford lower level non league football, which (in turn) relates to your 'toys-out-the-pram' politically laced response. 

Like I mentioned, Pensilva didn't charge when I went last week ...& plenty of folk contributed to their popular raffle instead (which was optional by the way).

One man’s political statement is another mans ’toys out the pram politically laced response’. 
Now I wonder which one I was?

Relax big lad, you want to throw out some random weird political nonsense. Don’t be surprised if you get pulled for it. It’s a football forum, leave all the red top nonsense to another forum please. 

5 hours ago, Uwdi Krugg said:

You could have offered to pay 😉🤭

If you're reluctant to part with £3 for a game of football don't bother going. It's a league rule that sets the price. It's also league/FA rule that dictates a referee is now £50 in the Prem, £45 in Div 1 and £40 Div 2 and below. How do you expect clubs to fork out referee fees, overheads such as insurance, kit washing, utility bills etc with free entry. Bleddy hell Starmer! 

55 minutes ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

If you're reluctant to part with £3 for a game of football don't bother going. It's a league rule that sets the price. It's also league/FA rule that dictates a referee is now £50 in the Prem, £45 in Div 1 and £40 Div 2 and below. How do you expect clubs to fork out referee fees, overheads such as insurance, kit washing, utility bills etc with free entry. Bleddy hell Starmer! 

There could be a few pensioners taking up the game again to help pay their fuel bills !! 
Doubt it though, they would never get used to the weight of the baloon that's kicked around in todays game.  😄 

13 hours ago, Scott Foley - The Jam Tart said:

One man’s political statement is another mans ’toys out the pram politically laced response’. 
Now I wonder which one I was?

Relax big lad, you want to throw out some random weird political nonsense. Don’t be surprised if you get pulled for it. It’s a football forum, leave all the red top nonsense to another forum please. 

You could have offered to pay 😉🤭

Yawn 💤