Cinderford Town    0-2    Yate Town
Didcot Town    1-1    Evesham United
Mousehole    4-1    Bideford
Shaftesbury   4-1 Bemerton Heath Harlequins
Westbury United    1-0    Malvern Town

Wednesday 02 October 24
Exmouth Town        2-0    Cribbs
Willand Rovers    2-0    Larkhall Athletic

Mousehole up to 3rd after a 4-1 victory over Bideford, and with games in hand on the teams above them.

Long way to go yet, but gathering momentum very nicely and still have a few key players to come back into the squad.

New additions bedding in nicely from what I see, Torin Ntege (in particular) looks like a real find in attack. Mark Goldsworthy must be relishing his approach play, and all those crosses he is putting into the danger ares

48 minutes ago, Ian Pethick said:

Mousehole up to 3rd after a 4-1 victory over Bideford, and with games in hand on the teams above them.

Long way to go yet, but gathering momentum very nicely and still have a few key players to come back into the squad.

New additions bedding in nicely from what I see, Torin Ntege (in particular) looks like a real find in attack. Mark Goldsworthy must be relishing his approach play, and all those crosses he is putting into the danger ares

I still fancy Yate for the title but Mousehole and Bristol Manor Farm should run them close.

29 minutes ago, mattelot said:

Talking to parkway fans who joined the F troop at Saltash on Tues night.They can't understand the loan deal for Crago.They'd like Matt Cussack back as well.

Judging by this interview in the Herald, Parkway chair Mark Russell seems happy with how it's going under Chris McPhee.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/plymouth-parkway-handed-home-draw-9593804

From the couple of Parkway games I've seen he must be watching a different game

4 hours ago, Ian Pethick said:

And once they have the brilliant Hayden Turner back they will be even better I reckon

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Tuesday & Wednesday 1 & 2 October 2024