19:30

Wimborne Town v Tiverton Town

DIVISION ONE SOUTH

19:45

Bishops Cleeve v Tavistock

Malvern Town v Bristol Manor Farm

Mousehole   P-P    Westbury United

Parkway losing 2-1 to AFC Totton 

away in Birmingham but managed to listen to the commentary on AFC Totton X feed. I notice parkway also did I a live commentary but I found that more difficult to hear not sure why unless they were in a different area but great they started to do it.  

parkway went a goal down after a minute and you felt like it was going to be another hammering but to their credit they regrouped and had a proper go.  Totton eventually found the net again before half time through Tony Lee ( who could have scored 4 but for parkway keeper ) 

Dylan jones pulled 1 back in 2nd half and parkway had a proper go but AFC Totten experienced players defensively saw the game out.  
the  winless run continues but parkway missing 3 experienced players in wright , Brett and Williams. While Totton could bring Charlie Austen on from bench tells you the ridiculous levels in quality parkway up against 

the bigger game Saturday I feel parkway need to start getting ugly wins somewhere quickly. 

The best performance of the season from Parkway. Pleasantly surprised with the account the lads gave of themselves against top opposition. The debutants (Jack Endacott and Frankie Monk) impressed, and we did on occasion look more like scoring goals than previous weeks. With a full compliment of players (Alex Cairo, Mikey Williams, Ryan Brett, Matt Wright, Evandro Belo Flores all unavailable off the top of my head) they may end up quite an effective side. It's a cliche, but play like that for the remaining 32 games, and Parkway will be fine in this division. We do need results, however, from games this week away at Chertsey and Dorchester to kick-start the survival push.