Enfield Town   2-4   Aveley
Hornchurch   0-0   Bath City
Maidstone United   1-1   Slough Town
St Albans City   0-1   Welling United
Truro City   3-0   Hampton & Richmond Boro
Weston-super-Mare   0-0  Boreham Wood
Weymouth   1-1   Chesham United
Worthing   3-2   Tonbridge Angels

3 second half goals sealed the points for City who now move up to 2nd in the table. A crowd of 1521 created a great atmosphere and enjoyed a fine win. Tyler Harvey scored two of the goals the first of which came as a result of a trademark long throw in from Oxlade-Chamberlain. The 3rd goal came from skipper Conor Riley-Lowe.

A great afternoon in the autumn sunshine. 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 19 October 2024

I posted on this forum back in the summer that I thought survival would be a good return for Truro this season (that was before Askey was appointed, I hasten to add...) but having been at the game for Hampton today I think you'll be a safe bet for the Play Offs.

Harvey looks at his happy best, Kabia looks a great signing, Palfrey was excellent, and with that back four you won't concede many. Really well organised, totally dominant aerially, and what a weapon Oxlade-Chamberlain's long throw is. You're the best side we've played so far this season.

As an aside, my first visit to the Truro City Stadium, and it was a great experience. As a Cornish exile working at Hampton, as much as I was gutted by the result, it really is brilliant to see Truro on the up like this.

On 19/10/2024 at 20:53, GRTourist said:

I posted on this forum back in the summer that I thought survival would be a good return for Truro this season (that was before Askey was appointed, I hasten to add...) but having been at the game for Hampton today I think you'll be a safe bet for the Play Offs.

Harvey looks at his happy best, Kabia looks a great signing, Palfrey was excellent, and with that back four you won't concede many. Really well organised, totally dominant aerially, and what a weapon Oxlade-Chamberlain's long throw is. You're the best side we've played so far this season.

As an aside, my first visit to the Truro City Stadium, and it was a great experience. As a Cornish exile working at Hampton, as much as I was gutted by the result, it really is brilliant to see Truro on the up like this.

Need to switch sides mate. You got Cornish in your blood...