Cornwall Football Forum

Leonard's Appointment Confirmed

What a great appointment along with Harvey and Horne. Is this a club that is going places or what. Hopefully Parkway will get their clubhouse and changing rooms done and soon and away they will go.

Guest Uncle Albert

Quite agree, Dave. Harvey was particularly badly treated when Allan Evans was brought in - and we all know how successful that appointment was.

Good luck to Harvs, John Horne and Dave Leonard at Parkway. I feel sorry for Liskeard chairman Dave Hick because he wanted to bring them all back together, along with many of the players who finished runners-up two years ago.

But Leonard and Harvey, and their favourite players, all live in Plymouth, so a move to Parkway makes sense for them . . . especially with the cost of petrol these days!

Guest Uncle Albert

They wont be staying at Bodmin, Dave. They only went there to get back at Mr Massey. Otherwise they would have returned to Liskeard and seen out the season there.

They are all very close to Leonard and Harvey, and it's almost guaranteed they'll be Parkway players very soon.

Yeah Dave really rates Sammy ,he only left him on the bench or put him to the 2nd team at Truo all last season.

Sammy had a few games in the 1st team at Truro, but there was no way that he was up to filling Ian Goslings boots. To be honest, I think the Western Premier was a bit out of his league last season, but in all fairness he acquitted himself very well in the reserve team.

KIT.

Guest ECPL Supporter

Bit harsh i think. If he had been given a chance he'd have been more than up to filling his boots. An odd game here and an odd game there isn't really giving him much of a chance. He was very harshly treated i think

Bit harsh i think. If he had been given a chance he'd have been more than up to filling his boots. An odd game here and an odd game there isn't really giving him much of a chance. He was very harshly treated i think

just like to add smashing little player,and a lovely bloke. :clapper:

with the word LITTLE underlined!

Guest Spod

Anybody have any inside knowledge of whats going on personnel wise at parkway?? heard that dave is looking at some of the successful 2nd team players and some liskeard players. anybody confirm deny this?!???

• 1 month later...

Anybody have any inside knowledge of whats going on personnel wise at parkway?? heard that dave is looking at some of the successful 2nd team players and some liskeard players. anybody confirm deny this?!???

in the first 2 games of parkways pre season matches a total of 5 players from the 2nd team have been involved...although they have not been given much game time...FACT!!