Cornwall Football Forum

Philpy resigns at St Blazey!

Bods...there is no way you wrote that-you couldnt even string a sentence together and now you're writing paragraphs with punctuation and everything!!!!!!!! Ps I would use someone elses face as your avatar...yours is quite off-putting! Hope you're well mate and no doubt I'll see you very soon.

Bods...there is no way you wrote that-you couldnt even string a sentence together and now you're writing paragraphs with punctuation and everything!!!!!!!! Ps I would use someone elses face as your avatar...yours is quite off-putting! Hope you're well mate and no doubt I'll see you very soon.

Brilliant Burts!! I needed a good laugh after the last 48 hours, so thanks!

trouble is phil we have to wait until bods is at the early learning centre again (supervision on the pc you see).....only havin a laugh ,as you know what bods and I are like when we get at it! no doubt he'll post about the time he skinned me about 5 years ago playing for st austell!!!!!!!!!

It is sad to see the St Blazey team didintegrate as it has, over the last few weeks. As an ardent St Blazey supporter I was upset at having to hear it from out side the club and when I asked in the club house was rudely fobbed off.

I will still be supporting Blazey, home and away, when possible and hope we get at least a modicum of respect from the club officials

Guest Postie Pidge

ps I know where to pick up some shootin' boots if you want a pair!!

Burts if what you said in the St Day game is true I think you should invest in some! 6 years without a goal - even I haven't had to wait that long!

Guest Postie Pidge

I can't remember ever scoring an own goal. Shots have gone in under my body or through my hands but the goals were credited to the shooters!

My last goal was a penalty (the third one awarded in a game refereed by Mr Gregory) and after the team missed the first two I decided to take it and scored the 7th of our 8 goals against BT.

Sad to hear that Philpy and Lafs are gone, I know they are hard working and passionate about the game and probably feel that after a decent season under their belts, they've left without the chance to complete the task.

St.Blazey are a great club who will be back at the top again even if it takes a couple of seasons to re-group, and after some pretty awful years at St.Austell, maybe the tide is turning for them too. Let's hope so.

Good luck to Philpy and Lafs who are great guys who have something to offer another club somewhere.

Thanks Tommy, always appreciate comments of support from people held in such high esteem across South West football such as yourself. Cheers.

Bods tell us all, how long ago did you take that photo of Jay Isbell that you use as your avatar??!! :yahoo:

If it is true that St Austell are on the up, then I wish them all the best. They have had a rough few seasons. The pitch has been their main asset, great playing surface. Get everything else right and they will be amongst the front runners within a season or two. They can still have success without spending shed loads of money. Just look at Parkway, Torpoint and even Dartmouth fron last season. Good luck to St Austell for next season

Heard today that 2 good players have signed for St Blazey. If its true, then ill be happy to see the 2 of them in a green shirt!! As I dont no if its commen knowledge yet, youll have to keep guesing!! But, im quietly confident.

We all know this is the "silly" season for footballers and any announcements could prove premature.

You can rest assured that our man knows what he wants and is working hard to achieve it.

It goes without saying that we wait to see the turnout on Monday 30th.June, when any aspiring new players are welcome to join potential 1st and 2nd teamers for Bob's first get-together.