Cornwall Football Forum

New Signing at Witheridge

Totally agree with this. Witheridge had a fantastic run towards the end of last season. They will up there with Bodmin, Saltash and Parkway fighting for honours. They also have a good set up as well. Could be an interesting season all round. Cannot wait for the kick off. I think a couple of Devon Clubs will have an impact as well. Will it be as close as last season ? only time will tell. Good Luck to all clubs this season

Guest Peppermint

What would be interesting is what sort of money Witheridge are paying to players. Is it in the Bodmin bracket or have they some magic formula in Devon to attract players to the club without resorting to silly sums of money!

Guest cakey

I watched witheridge a few times last year and every time they played good football ,solid at the back good in midfield and very very good forwards steve ebdy had a great eye for goal .could be top 3 finish for them :drink:

Witheridge currently on a 12 match SWPL(P) unbeaten run

The SWPL(P) record was held by Saltash with 15 consecutive unbeaten league games but Bodmin have smashed it by achieving 25 unbeaten league games.

Looking forward to a visit to Edge Down Park on the 6th.September.

My Witheridge prediction is for 3rd.4th SWL(P) finish.

Guest colin

Witheridge are not to be underestimated i went up to see them against saltash last season and i can see why they had a good run to the end of the season i can see them doing very well this season

Guest cakey

North devon dweller i spoke to a few people from tiverton town and they said that steve johns,jake crush and steve ebdy were going 2 sign contracts is this right?

• 2 weeks later...

Witheridge have not signed Dominic Rivans and he has never been a team mate of AHP

Dominic Rivans has signed for Bideford teaming up with former Falmouth team mates Rob Francis and Neil Bettis.

After putting in some impresive performances with Bideford in the Errea Cup Tournament

Guest Postie Pidge

yeah dominic rivens has signed!!! Thats what i said in the first place.

At the time, he hadn't signed.

DOMINIC RIVANS