Cornwall Football Forum

Senior Cup Draw

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Westinsure Cornwall Senior Cup Round Three Saturday 24th January 2009 Kick Off 2.00pm unless floodlights are available.

Illogan Rbl v Truro City

Launceston or Perranwell v Sticker

Penryn Athletic v Falmouth Town or Wendron

Perranporth v Newquay

Porthleven v Millbrook or Liskeard Athletic

St Stephens Borough v Callington Town or Mousehole

Saltash Utd v Dobwalls

Wadebridge Town or St Austell v Torpoint Athletic

Assuming the East of the county clubs get through there are some exciting ties ahead.

I cant see Millbrook winning at Porthleven but if they did then they face just as difficult a tie at home to Liskeard If not then Liskeard will not find it easy at Porthleven.

Likewise if Callington beat Mousehole they are off to the artificial pitch of St Stephens Borough.

Although in seperate divisions Saltash will not find it easy at home to in form Dobwalls.

Torpoint Athletic have an excellent opportunity to progress at either Wadebridge Town or St Austell although the best chance of progression lies with Launceston who should overcome both Perranwell and Sticker.

Saltash Utd v Dobwalls

Guest ECPL Supporter

Assuming the East of the county clubs get through there are some exciting ties ahead.

I cant see Millbrook winning at Porthleven but if they did then they face just as difficult a tie at home to Liskeard If not then Liskeard will not find it easy at Porthleven.

Likewise if Callington beat Mousehole they are off to the artificial pitch of St Stephens Borough.

Although in seperate divisions Saltash will not find it easy at home to in form Dobwalls.

Torpoint Athletic have an excellent opportunity to progress at either Wadebridge Town or St Austell although the best chance of progression lies with Launceston who should overcome both Perranwell and Sticker.

Saltash Utd v Dobwalls

Thought Millbrook have got Liskeard 1st?

I think St Stephens borough will make the Quarters,Truro played out of there skins last week at Bodmin very good young side.I think Wadebridge may well surpise a few this year,home draw good for anyone i really can see them going a long way,but St austell will prove a very difficult task.

Stuart i am taking Blackie to Stamford Bridge tommorow i dont know how the hell we are going to keep him quite being a United fan,perhaps we will talk about the good old days at Wadebridge i think the bridgers are not to far away from very good times again.

Is that the little italian fella who looks like ian dowie and plays like Addie Jeffs used to,Blackie reckons you would probably have dealt with Zola but Jeffsy would have been to much for you.Claret and blue use your contacts to see if we can pinch the old guy who played for St Austell vets i think Hooper was his name.Oh I MEANT CHELSEA before everyone accuses us of getting ringers in the big games.See you soon mate.

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Think all the sour losers should get off St. Stephens borough's back!!!!

They won the tie- FACT! They deserve to be in the draw and i wish them the very best, from a former Title Challenging team with them.

Good luck!!

Guest ECPL Supporter

Thanks ECPL supporter I'm glad you agree with me because I has no idea Liskeard reserves were able to polay in the CSC.

There's a lot of things you have no idea about ECPL. Especially when it comes to football!!!