Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town 4 Wendron 2

A scoreline that really flatters the hosts- very very tight game-shame about our defensive errors,we pushed falmouth all the way-u couldnt tell they are about 20 positions higher than us(obviously in a league above-thought id add that in case some smart ass pointd it out).

nevermind, roll on pz next week

ref had a good game too-shame lino didnt

oh also-not a penny at wendron-but at least our showers are hot!!! shocking

Guest sweeter1

well done wheeler and tom nice to see people who care about the club doing something to try and help the club instead of killing them off,The same thing happened when i was there and only myself and wheeler stayed around with neil and they came back from it.great times great people sweeter

Hi Patch. I cant remember the exact squad for today but this is who was there that i recall! I apoligise if i have missed any players out.

Not in order

Chris symons

Sam Hunter

Tom Hunter

Dave Rawlings

Richard Kellow

Adam Trudgain

Neil Slateford

Luke Appleton

Stuart Peters

Brin Wheeler

Bobby Bryant

Steve Kellow

Flippie Rodriguez

and 2 or 3 players i dont know names of!

Goal scorers for falmouth, Brin Wheeler, Bobby Bryant, Sam Hunter penalty, unsure of other scorer?

After such a week of turmoil at Falmouth Town it was good to get back to the main event-football on the pitch! We're really proud of the way the lads turned up at Parkway on wednesday to represent the club at short notice-the result wasn't important,but the taking part was.

So much has been written and said since wednesday and now is the time to look forward and start a new chapter.There has been a tremendous amount of hard work by many Club members in this difficult past few days.A big vote of thanks to Charlie Fittus,Bryn Wheeler,Tommy Matthews,Mike Williams and the usual dedicated committee members.

The players who remain have showed great commitment to the club and they must be congratulated along with the 2nd teamers who have played such a vital part in today's victory. Well done to Wendron FC who played well and made this an exciting local derby.Penryn here we come!! It was also great to see such a good crowd at Bickland Park!

The club is actively seeking a new 1st team manager and several candidates have emerged already. It won't be long before Falmouth Town AFC are back in the mix!!

Dont realy want to bother anyone, but Im realy P***ed off reading about budgets, thats the club committee,s problem not ours. Im over 60 and I pay at least £5 when I go to a match, home or away, because I think its worth it, and if people were talking about how much THEY pay then I could understand there moans. Us older ones are supposed to be the ones living in the past, ie the good old days when nobody got paid, you didnt pay to watch a game, well thats gone, please think of the game now not 20 years ago.

:Santa: